Planting word families FREEBIE!

Good morning!
Y'all..... Ella and I had strep throat this week!! Ahhhh! It was miserable! I have not had strep since I was 20- I remember the last time fairly well because I ended up getting scarlet fever! Like, for real, y'all. Didn't think it still existed?! Well, I proved that wrong! lol!! It was my own fault because I wasn't resting like I should've and I ended up having to go to the hospital..so, needless to say, this time I was terrified of not resting enough. I finished 2 books laying in bed for 2 days. It would have been kind of glorious if I hadn't felt so crummy!

All is well now though and MAYBE I can actually get back to blogging. I missed 2 days of school this week, and you guys know what that feels like! I was playing catch-up and clean-the-disaster-that-the-sub-left-my-room-in when I got back.

I wanted to re-share with you a little freebie I made a few years ago that my kids love! We used it in stations this week! Hop on over HERE to snag the freebie up!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Planting-Word-Families-223434
Have a great weekend!

2 comments

  1. Well good thing you got rested this time! Hope you're back on track soon. Cute freebie!
    Squirrels

    Go Nutty with Me!

    misssquirrels@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing this freebie, Nicole! I would love for you to link it up at my TpT Spring Freebies Linky Party. Thank you!
    FlapJack Educational Resources

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to chat with me!

Back to Top